• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
$4.99 - $46.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
5-Speed Sturmey Archer Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - 21T Front Drive Cog - 22T Rear Transfer Cog - 24T Axle Drive Cog - Cable stop required when installing on Sun Atlas Industrial Cargo Trike
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
Add a rack to your frame, even if you don’t have rack mounts. Allows standard rack stays to be bolted directly to the seat collar, for a clean and simple look. Made from lightweight aluminum for durability, with threaded inserts to bolt the stays directly into the seat clamp. - 35mm inner diameter fits all alloy Specialized MTB frame designs with 30.9mm posts and 35mm O.D. seat tubes. - 37mm inner diameter fits all carbon Specialized MTB frame designs with 30.9mm posts and 37mm O.D. seat tubes.
- Anti chain-suck device - Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts - If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
Is your seat post just a hair too small for your frame? Origin-8's Multi-Fit Seat Post Shim is a great solution. • Multi-Fit • Aluminum • 25.4mm internal diameter • 28.0mm outer diameter
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$39.99 - $44.99
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
- Bar end plugs - Sold in pairs
Page 1 of 1